DITIEFFE deals with the production of equipment and moulds for thermoforming.
Thermoforming is a process through which a plastic film (which can be made from PVC, polystyrene, polyethylene or other plastic materials), is heated and through vacuum creation adheres to a mold taking shape.
The results of this particular process, these plastic thermoformed, can be used in a variety of fields, such as:
- food industry;
- the cosmetics industry;
- Hortus horticultural sector;
- blister for large-scale distribution;
- internal handling trays in companies.
The DITIEFFE deals with design and build equipment to produce these details.
The process followed by the company is as follows:
- conversation with the customer, in order to understand your needs;
- feasibility study and possible design through the Technical Department;
- presentation to the customer of the project;
- production of equipment, via the mechanical workshop;
- customer testing of equipment;
- delivery of equipment and assistance.